Every 3rd Sunday, 11:00am 'till 3:00pm
Walt Disney's Barn Public Day
Walt Disney's Carolwood Barn, Los Angeles Live Steamers area Griffith Park, Los Angeles
Walt Disney's Barn Museum, the original Santa Fe & Disneyland Combine Coach, and Ollie Johnston's Victorian Train Depot, are open for public visiting from 11 am to 3 pm, every 3rd Sunday. Informative volunteer Barn Crew members are on hand to describe the history and contents. Often, Disney veterans and Legends drop by for chats and autographs. Parking and admission are free. Free will donations are accepted by the Carolwood Foundation. Directions and additional information available here.
The 18th Annual UnMeeting at Walt Disney World
September 24 through 28, 2020
Details and registration, members please follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your member account.
- After you have logged on go back to the “Club 173” tab you will now see the “UnMeeting” button.
- Click on that and you will see the 2020 UnMeeting Events page.
- Click on each of the Eventbright windows to register and/or pay for tickets for that event.
- Remember to SCROLL all the way down to click in the “Tickets” tab for your members price for the presentation.
- And also do REMEMBER that your Carolwood Society Membership is a FAMILY membership.
Non-Carolwood Society members please visit this guest page to attend:
Have an event to post? Email roundhouse (at) carolwood.com and your request will be submitted for approval.